$25,000 Grant for UTC Engineering
$25,000 Grant for UTC EngineeringSunday, August 4 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Dead body found in Atlanta trash bin
- Georgia city to remove Christian flag flying over city hall
- Phenix City boy expected to recover from shooting
- Former Ga. banker sentenced on fraud charges
- Deal signs $900 million transportation package into law
- Man crashes SUV into church, injures 3 children
- Georgia sheriff accused of shooting woman in Atlanta suburb
- Georgia man and his 3-year-old daughter die in car accident
- Georgia sheriff accused of shooting woman in the abdomen
- Man charged with killing wife after dispute about finances
- APNewsBreak: Marine general chosen Joint Chiefs chairman
- Georgia town to remove Christian flag flying over City Hall
- Chris Brown accused of battery in Las Vegas
- Jury in Etan Patz '79 missing-boy case gets new aid: printer
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies at 69
- Crater collapse causes lava explosion on Hawaii's Kilauea
- Florida couple convicted of having sex on beach
- Seattle police: No charges for man stuck in basketball hoop
- Study: Trace amount of drilling fluid found in water wells
- Officer dies from gunshot wound
- Nigeria's military: Battling tribal militia, not civilians
- Colombia stunned by theft of Garcia Marquez's first edition
- Russia's new Armata tank makes debut in parade rehearsal
- Egypt's deposed autocrat Mubarak turns 87, waves to fans
- Israel veterans group alleges Israeli misconduct in Gaza war
- Jihadists destroy proposed world heritage site in Mali
- Canada seeks stay of bail against former Gitmo inmate
- UN confirms Ban will visit Moscow for WW2 Victory Day
- Finnish military informs 900,000 reservists about war duty
- Kerry makes appeal to South Sudan's warring leaders
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!