Applications due this Friday for 2012 Women Mentoring Women Program
Applications for the Chattanooga Women’s Leadership Institute’s (CWLI) 5th Annual Women Mentoring Women program are due this Friday, July 20.
The Women Mentoring Women program consists of eight 2-hour lunchtime sessions designed to aid women in developing or sharpening their mentoring skills so they can go back into the community and mentor other women. The goal is to encourage women to utilize their talents and experience to help each other and to aid in the growth of women in positions of civic and business leadership within the community. Each session will be led by recognized local women who will present on topics such as understanding communication styles, team building, political savviness, and the use of power, authority and influence in the workplace.
This initiative began in August 2008, and has graduated 61 women from a variety of business backgrounds in the greater Chattanooga area. Those interested in applying for this year’s program may visit www.cwli.org for more information and to download an application. Applications are due by this Friday, July 20.
The Chattanooga Women’s Leadership Institute is a local non-profit, non-partisan organization that works to increase the leadership capabilities of and influence of women in all sectors of public life and private enterprise by offering educational, networking, and information gathering programs throughout the year. For additional information on CWLI programs and membership, please visit www.cwli.org, email Managing Director Lesley Berryhill at email@example.com, or call 423-394-8173.Applications due this Friday for 2012 Women Mentoring Women Program
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- GA Veterans Service Board elects new department commissioner
- Resigning Alabama federal judge may have faced impeachment
- Error delays payroll deposits for GA social services workers
- Georgia education department creates fine arts position
- Operator of thrill ride in 2013 NC fair mishap pleads guilty
- Court tosses charges, sentence for man who pleaded guilty
- Death sentence thrown out for man convicted in woman's death
- Woman kills self in front of husband at 911 call center
- Police say man shot in leg outside Atlanta shopping mall
- Navy dive team to help salvage sunken Confederate warship
- Boston Marathon bomber's college friend faces sentencing
- 1 W.Va. teen killed, 2 hurt in apparent lightning strike
- Series of quakes strikes off Northwest coast; no tsunamis
- California Senate approves another minimum wage hike
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
- Homeland Security to revise airport security after report
- APNewsBreak: Feds inspect Fla. monkey farm at PETA's behest
- Phoenix suing FAA over noisy flight path changes in city
- Environmental groups to challenge Arctic lease sale again
- Washington Monument closed again after another power failure
- US-led coalition against IS extremists re-examines strategy
- Afghan official: 9 workers killed in attack
- South Korea reports 2 deaths from MERS
- Report: War in Afghanistan since 2001 has killed 100,000
- Report: Survivors yell for help in China boat sinking
- Bahamas police probe deaths of 2 employees of cruise lines
- UN official says Ebola will end in Sierra Leone in weeks
- Jewish protesters try to block Christian ritual at holy site
- Obama: No military solution to Iran's nuclear program
- Argentine judge who reduced child abuser sentence resigns
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!