Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
Chattanooga history is about to take center stage on a national television program.
C-SPAN is coming to Chattanooga Monday to the history center to kick things off. The network plans to record and then showcase Chattanooga history and the city's literary life.
C-SPAN will be here all week to capture the important milestones of the Scenic City. Chattanooga was chosen as one of 20 U.S. communities on the network's 2013 Cities Tour.
The stories gathered this week will air January 18-19.Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Georgia House leaders to introduce transportation plan
- Sen. David Perdue tapped to lead Senate subcommittee
- Convictions tossed for 9 South Carolina men who integrated lunch counter in 1961
- Relatives of GA teen found in gym mat sentenced to probation
- Clergy speak out on 'religious freedom' bill proposed in GA
- Police seek answers in deaths of woman, 3 children
- Famed SC civil rights protesters have convictions erased
- 3 sentenced in fraud scheme that used homeless people
- Macon woman trying to cross street is struck by car, killed
- Alabama man accused of statutory rape involving girl, 15
- Rare Sierra Nevada red fox spotted in Yosemite park
- Army Corps: Teamwork needed to manage coastal flood risk
- Obama congratulates new Greek leader on election victory
- Biker accused of sparking NYC roadway melee pleads guilty
- Mom wants independent autopsy after police killed daughter
- Ohio judge orders state to return exotic animals to owner
- Utah family's deaths came after obsession with murder case
- Study: Insurers may using drug costs to discriminate
- Arizona monitoring hundreds for measles linked to Disneyland
- Penn State president: Freeh acted like prosecutor in review
- Inquest begins into deadly Sydney cafe siege
- Spain blames Israel for death of peacekeeper
- US Coast Guard rescues 2 Americans stranded on Bahamas cay
- North Korea may be restarting nuke plant: US institute
- Raul Castro: US must return Guantanamo for normal relations
- Russia urged to free Ukrainian officer on hunger strike
- Brazil's biggest city may cut water service to 2 days a week
- Jordan looks for assurances on pilot
- Israel: UN must live up to mission of war against genocide
- Group: Israel violated rules of war in strikes on Gaza homes
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!