Tuesday: Morning cloud cover giving way to a mix of sun and clouds. An afternoon high in the low/mid 80s with a light west wind. Still a slight ... More...
Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
Chattanooga history is about to take center stage on a national television program.
C-SPAN is coming to Chattanooga Monday to the history center to kick things off. The network plans to record and then showcase Chattanooga history and the city's literary life.
C-SPAN will be here all week to capture the important milestones of the Scenic City. Chattanooga was chosen as one of 20 U.S. communities on the network's 2013 Cities Tour.
The stories gathered this week will air January 18-19.Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Wilson, Woods draw contrasts at education forum
- Atlanta airport closing runway for maintenance
- Pair identified in metro Atlanta murder-suicide
- Deal, Carter duel over education at Atlanta forum
- Ebola patient in Omaha continues improving
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault
- Ex-teacher indicted in molestation case
- 2 arrested in fatal shooting over game system
- Man sent to prison in child pornography case
- Woman found shot to death in DeKalb County
- New questions over abortion coverage in health law
- Northern California wildfire burns 100 homes
- Burger King wants Hawaii needle lawsuit dismissed
- Hundreds flee 3 California wildfires; homes burn
- U.Va. chief: 'Deep concern' for missing student
- White House backs use of body cameras by police
- Students sickened, carbon monoxide leak suspected
- Cat Stevens announces 6-city US concert tour
- Boa constrictor captured after escaping Idaho cage
- Lava creeps toward lots in Big Island subdivision
- Hurricane Odile causes extensive damage to homes, hotels, businesses in Baja California
- 12 Nigerian troops sentenced to death for mutiny
- UN envoy warns Libya on brink of prolonged strife
- Sierra Leone: WHO too slow to help doc with Ebola
- Merkel: Russia must withdraw troops from Ukraine
- As many as 700 migrants killed in Mediterranean in recent days
- Pope meets with Argentine judge in Dirty War probe
- Egypt says Suez Canal expansion fully funded
- Bombings kill 8 people in Iraq
- Diplomat: UN Security Council to meet on Ebola
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!