Tonight: Clear and cool with an overnight low in the mid 50s.
Wednesday: Sunny with an afternoon high in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
Beautiful ... More...
CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Plane, 2 men still missing after weeklong search
- Man found stabbed to death in south Fulton County
- Symphony postpones concerts amid labor dispute
- Coast Guard and Navy to conduct exercise off Ga.
- UGA to unveil portrait of former president Adams
- Suspect in Atlanta-area shooting arrested in Miami
- Teen stabbed to death in downtown Atlanta park
- Senator: Drop nomination of controversial judge
- Body of man who fell from lake dock found
- Lawyer: Mom in hot car death case passed polygraph
- Would US have right of hot pursuit in Syria?
- Chief: LA port fire sparked by welding torch
- Florida man admits killings in 911 tape
- Officer takes down armed Ohio student
- Clothes taken in search for missing UVa student
- Obama admin creates Korean land mine exception
- Idaho woman charged with felony over chewed seat
- Fraternities to train members to help stop assault
- Man sentenced for burglary ring involving 2 sons
- Charges dropped against homeless man in suite
- Magazine: German-US reporter held in Somalia freed
- Jeep veers off mountain road in Nepal; 11 dead
- UN to leaders: Set 'new course' on climate change
- Report: German family kidnapped in Yemen are dead
- Vatican eyes 'gradual' talks with breakaway group
- Spain scraps plans for tough abortion reform
- Sierra Leone considers repeating Ebola shutdown
- Islamic militants parade captured Iraqi soldiers
- France won't stop fight in Iraq despite kidnapping
- Ukraine rebels say they withdraw heavy artillery
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!