Tonight: Mostly clear with lows around 60.
Tomorrow: Partly cloudy and warm. Highs in the low to middle 80s.
Tomorrow Night: Mostly clear and pleasant. Lows in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
Highs ... More...
CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- 5 hospitalized in Forsyth Co. chemical spill
- Deal wrote recommendation for Ga. ethics chief
- Recount ordered in Ga. school superintendent race
- Georgia pushes adults to finish college programs
- Unaccompanied youths enroll in Dalton schools
- In GOP South, pushback against Obama climate rules
- Latest Georgia news, sports, business and entertainment
- Parents sue Georgia school system in gym mat death
- Man killed in plane crash on beach was stationed at Georgia base
- Soil type could impede industry on Georgia's coast
- US economy likely showed big rebound last quarter
- Japan practices amphibious landing in Hawaii
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids
- Poll: Americans cool to border-crossing children
- US sues Pennsylvania over police fitness tests
- Fed expected to make sixth reduction in bond purchases at this week's meeting
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Official: 13 killed as shells hit Gaza UN school
- Weather kills 2,000 a year; cold is top culprit
- Billions of GI Bill funds go to for-profit schools
- Spanish, Catalonia leaders meet on secession push
- Brown: California willing to shelter more migrants
- Khmer Rouge tribunal readies way for genocide case
- Australian airline passengers told to flush drugs
- Australia rules out new sanctions against Russia
- 6 die when swept away by swollen river in Mexico
- Heavy gunfire in Libyan capital
- Heaviest-yet Israeli bombardment kills at least 100, knocks out power plant
- Investigators still can't reach plane site
- Canada: Chinese hackers infiltrated government org
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now on your favorite candidate teacher for the Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!