Monday: Isolated showers ending early then partly cloudy and warmer with highs in the 60s.
Gradually cooler Tuesday and Wednesday with highs ... More...
CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Tornado warning issued in central Georgia
- Boy dies after being hit by car in Alabama
- 12-year-old boy fatally shot in Savannah
- Forecasters warn of heavy rain, damaging wind in Georgia
- State details project list of affordable housing
- Atlanta's Fernbank Museum set to expand
- EPA proposes plan to clean contaminated Ga. marshland
- GA lawmaker wants schools to go digital by 2020
- Mourners gather to remember ex-Gov. Sanders
- Body of missing Georgia man found in NC
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78
- Veteran journalist, educator Michael Shanahan dies
- Joey Chestnut devours turkey to win eating contest
- DA to dismiss ticket in wreck that killed family
- San Jose police arrest man after airport chase
- Admiral denies role in counterfeiting casino chips
- Rhodes scholars for class of 2015 announced
- Evacuation plans readied as Buffalo flooding looms
- Governor says evacuation, shelter plans being made in case of flooding
- Thruway fully open after western NY snow cleared
- Crew blasts off for International Space Station
- Burkina Faso military gets key posts in Cabinet
- Tunisia polls give ex-regime figure the edge
- Evacuations in Cape Verde after volcano erupts
- Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
- Iran releases British-Iranian woman on bail
- Tunisians hold landmark presidential election
- Nigeria: Dozens dead in suspected extremist attack
- Egypt willing to send troops to future Palestine
- Kenya's deputy president condemns extremist attack
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!