Today: Sunny and a little warmer through the afternoon with a high in the upper 60s. A lighter breeze from the north at 10-15.
Tonight: A clear sky with an overnight low in the mid 40s (30s possible again mountains and away ... More...
CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Marietta firm proposes purchase of newspapers
- Plea deal in FAMU case is off the table
- Perdue urging conservatives in final bus tour
- Burned dogs showing up at Georgia animal hospital
- Homeowner kills man during shootout near Atlanta
- Metro Atlanta jobless rate falls to 7.3 percent
- Metro Athens has lowest jobless metro jobless rate
- Senator to speak at Ga. veterans' center event
- Frost advisory issued for parts of Georgia
- Deal, Carter discuss gun laws, reforms at forum
- New survey details vast scope of teen dating abuse
- Wilson attorneys: Not responsible for leaks
- James Corden to take over 'Late Late Show' March 9
- Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
- Stone tools show ancient settlement high in Andes
- Guantanamo prisoners in protest over women guards
- Burrito chain urged to drop 'illegal' from name
- Pentagon: Iraq says troops will go on offensive
- 911 calls show chaos after Delaware tour bus crash
- Video shows bikers taunting California officer
- New mass grave evidence at Mladic trial
- Berlusconi: Let's legalize gay civil unions
- AP Interview: Libya FM wants Tripoli negotiations
- Cyprus president hospitalized in Brussels
- Royal Protection officer arrested in ammo probe
- Security remains tight in aftermath of Canada shooting attack
- Argentina issues $1 billion, 2-year bond
- Puma helps drive Kering's Q3 sales
- Lebanon says it won't accept more Syrian refugees
- Pope condemns extraordinary renditions in law talk
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!