Today: Mostly cloudy and becoming windy. Showers at times. An afternoon high in the upper 50s to low 60s. An increasing North wind at 10-20mph.
Tonight: Still some passing showers during the evening. Windy and much ... More...
CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Old DeKalb County jail burns again
- Jury deliberations begin in band hazing trial
- Clinton: Ga. Senate race about 'growing together'
- Ashes from Ebola victim's apartment in limbo
- Woman who set off pipe bombs appears before judge
- Police search for suspect after high-speed chase
- Freeze watch issued in north Georgia
- Early voting deadline quickly approaching
- Ex-Ga. store owner sentenced in WIC voucher fraud
- Georgia officials halt guardrail installation
- Man who says he hoarded convicted of murder
- Painted faces at parks need painstaking removal
- Don't forget to set your clocks back
- Pentagon gives defense civilians options on Ebola
- 2 adult human skulls found in trash in Connecticut
- Man: Son bought 2 human skulls online 'as a joke'
- Downtown Phoenix hotel reopens after fire closure
- No-fly list challenge survives state-secrets claim
- California storm dampens Giants parade, Halloween
- Ohio man held in North Korea hoped to aid church
- Gentiloni named new foreign minister of Italy
- Head of UK sex-abuse inquiry quits
- Canadian gets life sentence in Mounties shootings
- Colombians jailed in Venezuela for $15 grocery run
- Italy phases out sea rescues to save migrants
- Army general takes power in Burkina Faso
- 12 men trapped in Colombia coal mine collapse
- EU confirms North Korea invite for rights visit
- Remains recovered from Ukraine plane disaster site
- US ambassador says she's monitoring for Ebola
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!