Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Atlanta elementary school burglarized a fourth time
- Macon mayor to push for baseball even if vote fails
- 2 Bibb County deputies fired, charged after investigation
- High-profile attorney surrenders law license amid probe
- Carter to mediate dispute over MLK Bible, Nobel Peace Prize
- Atlanta looks to repeal law placing limits on photographers
- Man arrested in stabbing outside social services office
- The Latest: Death toll from rainstorm rises to 12
- 11 treated for exposure to pepper spray in Ga. classroom
- The Latest: DOT worker among those killed in flooding
- 'The Martian' screenwriter says Los Alamos influenced film
- Police: Man rapes, tortures homeless pregnant woman
- Stolen giant pumpkin stolen returned to South Dakota grower
- Hurricane Joaquin moving over open Atlantic away from land
- Police: Boy, 11, accidentally shoots and kills, brother, 12
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- The Latest: Hundreds of roads, bridges still closed
- Despite sunny forecast, South Carolina ordeal far from over
- US government deports fewest immigrants in nearly a decade
- Syria's skies crowded with multiple air forces
- Ukraine rebels to delay elections
- The Latest: British minister rejects EU migration pact
- Nigeria Senate names 20 nominees for president's new Cabinet
- The Latest: Nobel laureate's work built on previous winner
- The Latest: German official holds migrant forecast 800,000
- Indian cleric aims to stop Muslim youth from joining IS
- The Latest: Hungary plans to step up fight against quotas
- The Latest: Turkey says 3 million more may leave Syria
- Turkish court acquits journalist who suggested cover-up
- US group: Put Alibaba site back on "notorious" fakes list
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!