Thursday: Cloudy and quite cool. Some light rain possible, even a brief wintry mix during the morning at higher elevations early. An afternoon high ... More...
Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- SC company buys downtown Atlanta shopping center
- Toll lane price in metro Atlanta hits record $10
- Ex-salon owner sentenced after children molested
- Dominion to buy Carolina Gas Transmission for nearly $493M
- Inmate dies at Cherokee County detention center
- Business owners encouraged to renew licenses
- UGA to hold fall commencement ceremonies
- Georgia-based company issues cheese recall
- SC company looks to buy Atlanta shopping center
- FedEx truck crashes in Georgia, spills packages
- Christie to discuss 2016 with family over holidays
- NY suit: Help transit riders with limited English
- American Kennel Club adds 4 new dog breeds
- 15 years for FBI chat room terror case
- Sexual assault reports calls for changes at Brown
- Like Iran, secret diplomacy leads to US-Cuba thaw
- Justices to discuss Louisiana gay marriage case
- 3 men accused of trying to sell arms to terrorists
- Police: Man killed, dismembered mom and stepdad
- Brown sexual assault task force recommends changes
- Pope played crucial role in US-Cuba rapprochement
- Congo, UN troops launch operation against rebels
- Death toll in clash in western Mexico rises to 11
- Cuba welcomes Castro's announcement of renewed US ties
- Belarus tightens control over online media
- Unicef needs more cash for Central African kids
- Kenya urged to respect human rights
- Israel suffers sharp rebuffs from Europe
- UN chief heading to West Africa to see response to Ebola
- Guatemala arrests US fugitive in illegal adoptions
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!