Friday: Very hot and humid with an afternoon high in the mid to upper 90s. A Heat Index above 100. Only a slight chance for an afternoon t-shower.
Friday Night: A fair ... More...
Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- AG: No sanctions warranted in Ga. ethics case
- Shooting south of Atlanta leaves 1 dead, 1 wounded
- Pedestrian struck, killed by vehicle in Columbus
- Heat prompts changes in routines for police horses
- Fugitive squad to search for shooting suspect
- GA man gets life sentence in teen's shooting death
- American Ebola doc urges help fighting outbreak
- New leadership chosen for Ga. transportation board
- Search for man accused of shooting at Ga. officer
- Ga. woman shoots suspected burglar through door
- 3 blacks among 12 grand jurors in Ferguson case
- Ex-Va. governor says he should have revealed gifts
- Thousands to march against NYPD chokehold death
- Snowy owl that survived bus hit dies in Minnesota
- Life easing back to normal in NY Amish community
- County forgives $2.4M in bad speed-camera tickets
- 3 Japanese students killed in California car crash
- New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges?
- Oregon gunman planned to kill 'bunch' of people
- UN warns its food aid program in NKorea at risk
- Morocco arrests suspected Islamic State members
- Mexico creates special economic-crime force
- 2 French girls probed as would-be jihadis
- Merkel slams Russia over Ukraine convoy
- 'Invisible caseload' of Ebola patients worries World Health Organization
- Canadian PM bans Chinese media from Arctic trip
- Amnesty: Mali holding children detainees as adults
- 4 white lion cubs born at German circus
- Yemen's Shiite-rebel group escalate standoff
- Pope's Iraq envoy: Minorities need to be defended
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!