Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Records: Georgia, Alabama governors meet on water dispute
- Employers to seek to fill jobs at northeast Georgia job fair
- Atlanta airport set to open new northbound entrance
- Man killed in shooting at DeKalb apartment complex
- Woman killed in Clayton County stabbing
- Feds indict 1 after noose put on Ole Miss integration statue
- 2 Georgia men sentenced for robbing postal workers
- Senate sends bill detailing school takeover to governor
- Police chief: Shooting investigation to be reviewed by GBI
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss
- LA commuter train hits car, partially derails; 22 hurt
- Alabama DB Geno Smith arrested on DUI charge
- Police officer wounded in Arizona Wal-Mart melee recovering
- Trooper wounded in barracks ambush hopes to return to force
- 5 hurt, 1 seriously, when 2 cars hit by LA commuter train
- Popular Yosemite National Park lookout opens for season
- 7 shot and injured at Florida spring break house party
- With gay marriage case pending, religion bills gain ground
- Chicago's retired Cardinal George readmitted to hospital
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say it's discriminatory
- Australia signs up to negotiations on Chinese-led bank
- 4 killed while trying to recover gasoline after Mexico crash
- Eiffel Tower goes dark in symbolic move for Earth Hour
- Afghan court sentences AP journalist's killer to 20 years
- Signs of discord as more joint Iran nuclear talks with deadline nearing
- Guinea deploys police as Sierra Leoneans flee Ebola lockdown
- Crash victim's father calls for more focus on pilot welfare
- French woman wounded in Tunisia museum attack dies
- Saudis say tracking Yemen rebel groups headed to border
- Nigeria extends voting to Sunday in areas with problems
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!