Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Civil rights museum hosting conference on unsolved killings
- Farewell given to soldiers fighting against Islamic State
- Tennessee man pleads guilty to defrauding northwest Ga. bank
- Retrial of suspended DeKalb County CEO set for Monday
- Officer in fatal Smyrna shooting returns to work
- Anime, videogame fans gather for Atlanta convention
- Ala. federal judge arrested last year to resign from bench
- Ga. state patrol: Teen dancing in road caused serious crash
- Ga. deputy accidentally shot during training exercise
- Officials vote to fire Ga. teacher accused of allowing sex
- Texas GOP moves to strip power from unit tied to Perry case
- Tennis career Grand Slam winner Doris Hart dies at 89
- Airport shuttle bus crashes on I-5 in Oregon, injuring 3
- 11 bodies found at Ohio funeral home, some there months
- Airport shuttle bus crashes on Interstate 5 in Oregon
- Gay valedictorian's frustration at school has subsided
- Kansas AG to prosecute man accused of shooting officer
- Spike in water toxins blamed for hundreds of turtle deaths
- Another child dies from Albuquerque cherry picker accident
- Bus crash blocks northbound lanes of Interstate 5 in Oregon
- Suicide bomber kills himself and 16 others in Nigerian city
- Northern Ireland leader blames heart attack on bad lifestyle
- France's Segolene Royal laments sexism in politics
- Congo to allow some foreign adoptions despite ban
- AP Interview: France warns climate change threatens security
- EU protests Russian blacklist of European politicians
- Czechs remember ethnic Germans who died in postwar expulsion
- Gay-rights activists clash with foes in Moscow, 15 detained
- Report: Ex-Georgian leader named governor of Ukraine region
- Heat wave eases in India after killing nearly 2,000 people
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!