Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Seminole County wins GA class AA state boys basketball title
- 3 killed in south Georgia fire
- House bill would remove limitations on cancer hospital
- SUV plunges off bridge on highway north of Atlanta
- Gov. Deal: February tax revenues up more than 12 percent
- Plane that skidded through fence at LaGuardia is removed
- Judge sets May sentencing for mom found guilty of murder
- Woman hospitalized with burn injuries after house fire
- Police search for motorist after woman killed in hit-and-run
- Search is on for escaped inmate in northwest Georgia
- 2 San Francisco airport workers charged in smuggling scheme
- SF surgeons complete surgeries in kidney transplant chain
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale hospitalized with flu
- Secret to The Lumineers' success? A newspaper columnist
- AP PHOTOS: Ringling Bros to retire elephants; tradition ends
- AP Source: Federal charges expected against Sen. Menendez
- Ohio terrorism suspect says he would have shot Obama
- Body of Mexican man shot by police flown to Mexico, buried
- Church says abducted Seattle missionary released
- Authorities provide security for holdout juror in Arias case
- Sierra Leone's ruling party expels vice president
- Puerto Rico police official sentenced in fatal beating case
- Former Israeli spy chief rejects parts of Netanyahu speech
- UN Libya envoy says airstrikes threaten peace talks
- Palestinian assailant wounds 5 Israelis in car attack
- Macedonia government accused of election fraud
- Mexican circus owners say ban means animals may die
- 12 die, thousands evacuated in Argentine flooding
- Dutch investigating old soap for traces of Holocaust victims
- EU chief optimistic about finding Iran nuclear deal
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!