Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Severe thunderstorms possible as rain moves into Georgia
- Cellphone thieves targeting college students in Atlanta
- Person of interest in Macon woman's death found dead
- Man diagnosed with Lassa fever dies in US after Liberia trip
- Correction: Unattended Child Campaign story
- 1 person dead in collision with fire department vehicle
- Police arrest man after car involved in 2 police chases
- 2 arrested in Savannah after car broadsides police car
- Georgia post to give Vietnam vets homecoming they never had
- 2 Fantasy 5 players each win $93,551.64 jackpot
- 18-year-old gets 25 years for grandparents' deaths in fire
- Arizona House Democrat to challenge McCain for Senate
- Cops kill man suspected in ex's slaying outside NY casino
- Reactor back 2 online weeks after fire at NY nuke plant
- Small business jet rolls partly off runway at Baltimore
- New Mexico police officer fatally shot; person in custody
- 11-year protest in Catholic church faces moment of reckoning
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- High court won't hear child custody dispute
- Cops kill man suspected in woman's slaying outside NY casino
- Poland to offer safe haven to 60 Syrian Christian families
- Britain faces tension over push for less EU control
- IOM urges EU to accept far more asylum seekers
- Enraged voters menace political status quo in Spain, Poland
- Egypt investigates police killing of student
- Auschwitz trial session canceled due to defendant's health
- Albania's president wary of Macedonia crisis fallout
- Sweltering temperatures in India leave 750 dead in 5 weeks
- Rights group says Libya civilians trapped in eastern city
- Malaysia refuses entry to teen leader of Hong Kong protests
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now for Educator Of The Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!