Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Tybee Island seeks grant to survey historic properties
- Employee charged with stealing gifts during Macon weddings
- Augusta man gets life sentence for molesting 6-year-old girl
- Metro Atlanta man shot dead after responding to pit bull ad
- Georgia man convicted in 2012 slaying of 9-year-old neighbor
- Retired Emory law professor gives $1 million to law school
- Ga. animal welfare group hosting watch party, adoption event
- Ga. law enforcement watching for drunk game day drivers
- Ex-APS official says district ordered documents destroyed
- 2 loaded guns, 2 inert grenades recovered at Atlanta airport
- Crash on interstate caused by trucker pulling his tooth
- Brother of man in no fly list suit put on terrorist list
- Texas students forced to drop pants after feces found in gym
- Indiana city parking meters besieged with crow droppings
- Prosecutors to speak about dropping case against Detroit cop
- Ohio State expects $3M royalties bump after championship win
- Obama proposes precision medicine to end 'one size fits all'
- Cold-stunned turtles rehabilitated in New Orleans, released
- Judge to hear arguments on constitutionality of no fly list
- What red ink? As deficits dip, all sides seek more spending
- German World War II panzer ace Otto Carius dies at 92
- France pledges tanks, armored vehicles to NATO force
- American shot and injured in Saudi Arabia
- Report: 6 dead after illegal migrant boat sinks off Morocco
- Artillery fire kills at least 12 civilians in Donetsk
- Report: woman attacks police in Istanbul with automatic fire
- NATO units set for Baltics, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria
- Activists: Syrian rebels blow up tunnel under army post
- Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe new African Union chairman
- Italy tries anew to elect president amid political wrangling
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!