Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Pilot killed in Pickens County plane crash identified
- Father, sons sentenced for roles in a shooting at motel
- Former Georgia doctor guilty of distributing painkillers
- Macon suspect says she shot her boyfriend in self-defense
- Flames engulf motorcyclist and his bike at gas station
- Shooter opens fire on taxicab in Atlanta, wounding passenger
- MARTA police offer safety service to protect fearful patrons
- Pilot killed in Pickens County plane crash
- Autopsy: Football player's death due to heart disease
- Man charged with raping fiancTe's 12-year-old daughter
- Black men gathering for Million Man March 20th anniversary
- John Boehner's here to stay, for now, with nothing to lose
- Eds: With AP Photos.
- Judge invalidates rule against mountain protests
- Records fall as high heat envelopes Southern California
- First lady to christen Navy submarine named after Illinois
- The Latest: Callers frantic in reports on Arizona shooting
- US weighing Russian response on flight safety guildlines
- Prison garb mix-up means more coats for the homeless
- Shark bites surfer on Oahu's North Shore
- Gas container explodes in restaurant in China, killing 17
- The Latest: Kim Jong Un appears at N. Korea military parade
- China starts operating lighthouses on South China Sea reef
- Cuba submits latest draft UN resolution against US embargo
- Suspected jihadists attack central Mali, kill official
- The Latest: Obama praises Nobel Peace Prize choice
- Turkish journalist detained for tweets critical of president
- The Latest: Czechs beef up policing along Austrian border
- Sweden thrown into political uncertainty
- UN rejects $15 million offer from foundation under scrutiny
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!