Tonight: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low in the upper 30s.
Cooler ... More...
Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Georgia court upholds private probation law
- Woman shot at MARTA bus stop outside Atlanta
- New streetcar involved in 2 crashes before debut
- Crews work to clear storm damage, restore power
- Power restored to most customers after storms
- Ga. authorities cracking down on driver safety for holidays
- Ga. lane closures halted for holiday travel period
- Tornado warning issued in central Georgia
- Boy dies after being hit by car in Alabama
- 12-year-old boy fatally shot in Savannah
- Cleveland's website hacked after police shoot boy
- Boston man still in hospital after naked fall
- Pit bull owners, dogs show support for ban's end
- Thousands raised for men exonerated in '75 murder
- Iowa woman locked up after locked out of home
- Murder charges added in KC shootings that killed 5
- Indiana high school honors Hill for cancer fight
- Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
- Judge to rule on 1979 missing boy case confession
- US judge to sentence reputed drug-lord lieutenant
- Romania appoints diplomat as foreign minister
- Google settles with ex-banker over online abuse
- Fire damages 750-year-old oak tree in Poland
- Iraqi officials: Baghdad bombing kills 9 people
- Tanzania: Maasai group looks likely to keep land
- Filipino troops kill 5 Abu Sayyaf gunmen in clash
- Congo: Amnesty says Belgian firm evicted hundreds
- Pope to take on hot EU topics in Strasbourg visit
- Israel leader vows to pass nationality law
- Floods kill at least 32 in southern Morocco
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!