Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Driver killed when car plunges from bridge in east Georgia
- Woman believed to have drowned in Lake Lanier
- 5 bystanders shot as dispute turns to gunfire in Savannah
- HERO worker critically injured in Atlanta freeway crash
- Boy, 3, found in lake after boat-watching trip with dad
- Marchers cross Alabama on Day 2 of 'Journey for Justice'
- Man shot to death in Hyatt Place hotel outside Atlanta
- Bobby Brown's sister vows family feud is just beginning
- William S. Morris IV named CEO of Morris Communications Co.
- Confederate flag support rally held at Stone Mountain Park
- Police: Woman killed in crash after 'American Idol' audition
- Charlotte officer's voluntary manslaughter trial starts
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Manhunt continues for suspect in officer's fatal shooting
- Most picky eating harmless but it can signal emotional woes
- Closing ceremonies held for Los Angeles Special Olympics
- New Mexico governor vows capture in church blasts
- LAPD: Albanian athlete missing from Special Olympics games
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
- 2 women dead from suspected drug overdoses at music fest
- Moroccan dies while being smuggled into Spain in suitcase
- Israel: Thousands of rare Hebrew texts soon available online
- German immigrant population at 10.9M, highest since 2005
- Poland seeks to move graves to reach remains of WWII heroes
- Russian forces kill 6 suspected militants in North Caucasus
- Myanmar opposition leader Suu Kyi visits flood-hit area
- Greek stock market reopens with 22 percent loss
- Iraqi Kurdish leader vows to take Sinjar from Islamic State
- Investigators for missing Malaysia flight meet in Paris
- Kerry pushes Iran nuke deal with wary Arabs in Qatar
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!