Tonight: Increasing clouds with a low near 43.
Friday (Halloween): Mostly cloudy and becoming windy. Scattered light showers as well. An afternoon ... More...
Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Defense case may begin case in FAMU hazing trial
- Defense expected to rest case in FAMU hazing trial
- Chilly weather expected across Georgia
- Police seek 'very pregnant,' caped robbery suspect
- 4 Kansas education commissioner candidates named
- Atlanta to unveil new civil rights markers
- Georgia sex offenders to be monitored on Halloween
- Georgia agencies training to battle wildfires
- 1 killed, 2 injured in College Park shooting
- Ga. officer recovering from pepper spray accident
- Upstate New York home cleared of 150-plus cats
- New tropical depression forms in the Pacific
- Analysts predict economy showed strong growth in 3rd quarter
- Marine recharged in Iraq war case back in court
- Oregon, Alaska are ground zero in pot fight
- NFL seeks to dismiss ex-players' painkillers suit
- Democratic areas win more transportation grants
- Man's own dog helps police bust him on drug charge
- Obama to rally for Maine gubernatorial candidate
- Ohio veteran found guilty, fined over pet ducks
- Malala donates prize money to rebuild Gaza school
- UK court says Libyan can sue over rendition
- Peshmerga troops start entering Syrian border town
- German 'Autobahn sniper' sentenced to 10 1/2 years
- Brutal winter set to hit war-torn eastern Ukraine
- Jailed reporter's family asks Iran to release him
- Liberia official: 'Good progress' against Ebola
- Plans for Antarctic marine reserve falter again
- Israeli police kill suspected Palestinian shooter
- Drone strike kills 2 militants in NW Pakistan
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!