Tuesday: Mostly sunny with highs in the mid 70s. Increasing cloud cover during the afternoon. A southwest wind at 10mph.
Tuesday Night: Cloudy with a slight chance ... More...
Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Search for missing GA girl suspended for the night
- Ga. Senate panel passes food stamp drug test bill
- Flight cancelations take a toll on airline revenue
- Ted Turner recovering from appendicitis surgery
- FBI names a new head for Atlanta office
- Man dies after being hit by car in Cobb County
- Atlanta home invasion shooting victims identified
- Georgia man sentenced in tax fraud, identity theft
- GA Senate passes bill criminalizing 'revenge porn'
- House passes Savannah Sunday liquor sales bill
- Attitudes and laws against pit bulls soften
- New Anne Rice vampire book coming in October
- Judge withholds ruling in Arkansas treasurer case
- Navy admiral relays concerns about NSA changes
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- NY shooting victim thanks supporters in new video
- Sen. Joe Manchin seeks to block new painkiller
- 2 brothers deny killing Vt. grandmother in 2010
- 16 cases of mumps reported in Ohio State outbreak
- SKorea, Canada reach free trade agreement
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- US questions Maldives' commitment to democracy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- US-Russian 3-man space station crew lands safely
- New Zealand plans vote on changing national flag
- Extreme-right activities in Austria on the rise
- NATO sending surveillance planes to Ukraine border
- Britain: Russia faces growing pressure over Crimea
- Crimean Tatars fear return of Russian rule
The Good Life
Celebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Stories of HonorCelebrate black history all February long with Stories of Honor, sponsored by the Tennessee Lottery.
SideroadsTake a ride with Don Welch to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekEach week WTVC will profile a teacher in Southeast Tennessee and acknowledge their part in the advancement of the education of their students and the contributions to their profession.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!