Tonight: A fair sky and cooler with an overnight low in the mid/upper 50s.
Thursday: Sunny to partly sunny with an afternoon high in ... More...
Hamilton County Enrollment Increases by 890 Students
Hamilton County Schools Superintendent Rick Smith says the first day enrollment for Hamilton County Schools increased by 890 students compared to the first day in 2011.
That represents a 2.25 percent increase.
The largest increase is in elementary which the superintendent said was expected due to the impact of business and industry coming to Hamilton County.
CLICK HERE for a detailed enrollment report.Hamilton County Enrollment Increases by 890 Students
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Man convicted of 1998 killing dies in prison
- GA medical center giving free take-home drug tests
- UGA to draft preservation plan for school property
- Man found dead in suspicious fire south of Atlanta
- UGA garden to host Shakespeare's plants lecture
- Sale of Rogers' Rangers New York site nearly done
- Jimmy Carter speaks on Islamic State at forum
- 23 arrested in drug trafficking investigation
- Army National Guard troops return from Afghanistan
- Mystery substance prompts tests of Ga. river water
- Michigan woman holds off thief, then gives birth
- NYC bookstore evacuated due to pepper spray
- Barcelona, Spain, tops innovative cities contest
- Separate trials denied in Philly building collapse
- Florida woman flies plane on 90th birthday
- Ohio prosecutors mull charges in ice bucket prank
- Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
- List of 2014 MacArthur 'genius grant' recipients
- Obama: Ebola one day, extremist threat the next
- Benghazi select committee holding 1st open hearing
- Gunmen capture Lebanese soldier in border town
- Qatar emir: No support for extremists
- UN envoy says Cyprus peace talks enter new phase
- Emotions mount on final day of Scottish campaign
- Spain hosts conference on deepening Libya crisis
- Japan wants North Korea abductions report soon
- Pakistan army says airstrikes kill 40 militants
- Pope OKs canonization for Sri Lanka's 1st saint
- Pakistan: Airstrikes kill 40 militants
- Milestones of Scots' journey to independence vote
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!