Kids Improve Skills by Reading to Cats
Kids Improve Skills by Reading to CatsTuesday, March 18 2014, 01:46 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Atlanta man dies after being shot in leg during argument
- Prosecutor to seek indictment in jail death of Savannah man
- Senior invites soldier who rescued family to graduation
- Dog found dead, hanging on a chain off bridge in Atlanta
- TSA urging holiday weekend travelers to plan ahead
- Ga. police to carry portable defibrillators, Naloxone
- Correction: Slaying Plot-Sentence story
- Alabama to join 'SEC primary' in 2016 presidential race
- SEC files charges against Atlanta investment firm
- Army sergeant sentenced in 2013 Afghan fuel bribery scheme
- Suspect in killings of wealthy DC family arrested
- The Latest on Rohingya: US envoy says address root causes
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Obama to address anti-Semitism at Jewish congregation
- Senate expected to act on NSA collection of phone records
- Oil shouldn't spoil vacations for California beach tourists
- Obama's Senate allies hope to endorse his trade bill Friday
- Fla. mom jailed in son's circumcision case due before judge
- Tuk-tuk taxi maker aims to make inroads in US
- Cleveland calmly awaits decisions in 3 killings by police
- Egypt's president: Lack of 'justice' fueling extremism
- UK bomb maker sentenced to life for killing US soldier
- UN chief calls for peaceful solution to sea disputes
- Eiffel Tower closed amid workers' anger about pickpockets
- Man hit by Portuguese policeman alleges aggravated assault
- Dunkirk marks 75 years since massive Allied rescue mission
- Kenya says attack by Somali militants thwarted in Garissa
- French parliament cracks down on supermarket waste
- Abbas: Israeli settlement expansion blocks any peace deal
- Heavy Saudi-led airstrikes target Shiite rebels in Yemen
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now for Educator Of The Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!