Today: Sunny to partly sunny and hot with an afternoon high in the lower 90s. An isolated shower over the Blue Ridge Mtns. A southwest wind at 5-10mph.
Tonight: A few clouds and muggy with an overnight low in the low 70s.
Sunday: ... More...
Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
Leadership Chattanooga is currently accepting nominations for the 2014-2015 class through March 7.
Upon receipt of nomination, the nominee will receive access to the Leadership Chattanooga application, due April 11. Submit nominations here.
“Leadership Chattanooga is an excellent, established opportunity for promising early to mid level professionals to engage in our community and develop the skills of a successful leader,” said Diane Parks. “Our alumni list reads like a Who’s Who of Hamilton County.”
Leadership Chattanooga is a 10 month leadership development program consisting of monthly meetings and experiential learning opportunities in which 40 participants explore aspects of leadership and challenges facing the community.
More than 1,000 people have graduated from Leadership Chattanooga since the program's inception in 1984.Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Savannah displays maps tracing city's origins
- Excursions set for Okefenokee, Cumberland Island
- Course offered for commercial license instructors
- Hundreds of demonstrators rally in Atlanta over war in Gaza
- Dueling ethics complaints filed in Ga. gov race
- Judge approves bonds to finance new Braves stadium
- Dozens in Atlanta rally on either side of Gaza war
- Ex-secretary in Douglas Co. DA's office indicted
- Hundreds see James Brown film premiere in Augusta
- Gunman robs Athens sex shop, assaults customer
- Parents of Australian victim visit crash site
- Wildfire burns 2 structures, forces evacuations
- Evacuation order lifted in northern Utah
- Official: Hospital gunman intended to kill others
- Police hunt for 2 who carjacked SUV, killed 3 kids
- No truce, but 12-hour lull in Gaza fighting begins
- California to have 4 governors in 4 days next week
- Arizona's McCain: Execution was torture
- Defense Department employee gets 2 years in prison
- Police still investigating after burglar killed
- French minister calls on protesters to observe ban
- Hungary leader says NGOs serving foreign interests
- Diplomats call for extension of Gaza cease-fire
BEIT HANOUN, Gaza Strip (AP) -- Gaza officials now say at least 985 Palestinians have been killed and more than 6,000 wounded in 19 days of conflict with Israel. Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip have also destroyed hundreds of homes and sent tens of thousands fleeing.
- Planes fly more victims from Ukraine crash site
- 2 critics of Swaziland government sentenced
- Russia: EU sanctions weaken anti-terrorism efforts
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce efforts stall
- War crimes commission takes aim at Islamic State
- Ukrainian president: Confidence vote Thursday
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now on your favorite candidate teacher for the Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!