Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
Leadership Chattanooga is currently accepting nominations for the 2014-2015 class through March 7.
Upon receipt of nomination, the nominee will receive access to the Leadership Chattanooga application, due April 11. Submit nominations here.
“Leadership Chattanooga is an excellent, established opportunity for promising early to mid level professionals to engage in our community and develop the skills of a successful leader,” said Diane Parks. “Our alumni list reads like a Who’s Who of Hamilton County.”
Leadership Chattanooga is a 10 month leadership development program consisting of monthly meetings and experiential learning opportunities in which 40 participants explore aspects of leadership and challenges facing the community.
More than 1,000 people have graduated from Leadership Chattanooga since the program's inception in 1984.Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- High school teacher killed in wreck with prom-going teens
MARIETTA, Ga. (AP) -- About 80,000 people attended the annual Taste of Marietta festival in northern Atlanta.
- 2 killed in northwest Atlanta shooting
- 82nd Airborne holds change of responsibility ceremony
- Police say teenager hit, killed 2-year-old Georgia boy
- Lawyer in Atlanta cheating case previews new support group
- Family says Georgia man missing after Nepal earthquake
- Singer Jamie Barton wins the 'Heisman Trophy' of music
- At Civil War's end, a steamboat disaster that history forgot
- Former president Carter reflects before milestone mission
- Serbia arrests 15 suspected migrant traffickers
- Mom faces charges after 4 kids locked in basement 15 hours
- Akron grad students invent device to detect marijuana use
- The Latest on Nepal Quake: Appeal for international help
- The Latest on Nepal Quake: Reconstruction cost $5 billion
- Thousands expected at Monday's funeral for Freddie Gray
- The Latest on Nepal Quake: Foreign tourists out in the cold
- Supporters of Senate Iran bill swatting away amendments
- Deadly Nevada prison brawl stokes mystery about guards, guns
- Long odds for insanity defense in theater shooting trial
- Saudi-led airstrikes target Shiite rebels across Yemen
- Iraq: Car bombing in Baghdad kills at least 7 civilians
- SAfrica: Charity, solidarity arise in anti-foreigner attacks
- Toll from Pakistan storm rises to 45
- South Korea's prime minister steps down over bribery scandal
- Leave your selfie sticks at home, say Wimbledon organizers
- Israel advances plans for new construction in east Jerusalem
- Burundi protests persist over president's third term bid
- Malaysia: ASEAN to avoid confronting China in S. China Sea
- Syrian insurgents capture military base in northwest
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!