Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
Leadership Chattanooga is currently accepting nominations for the 2014-2015 class through March 7.
Upon receipt of nomination, the nominee will receive access to the Leadership Chattanooga application, due April 11. Submit nominations here.
“Leadership Chattanooga is an excellent, established opportunity for promising early to mid level professionals to engage in our community and develop the skills of a successful leader,” said Diane Parks. “Our alumni list reads like a Who’s Who of Hamilton County.”
Leadership Chattanooga is a 10 month leadership development program consisting of monthly meetings and experiential learning opportunities in which 40 participants explore aspects of leadership and challenges facing the community.
More than 1,000 people have graduated from Leadership Chattanooga since the program's inception in 1984.Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Residents of senior center displaced after water main break
- Peach State gears up for a rare big week for men's hoops
- Man struck and killed by vehicle in suburban Atlanta
- Man killed, second man hurt in Waynesboro shooting, stabbing
- After weather delay, GA to perform rare execution of a woman
- Woman killed in wrong-way interstate wreck is identified
- Savannah police investigating death of Colombian man
- Governor staff raises exceed those for teachers, others
- Muscogee schools, CSU partner on science, math, tech program
- No charges for lobbyist who brought gun to Capitol
- Suspect in fatal Los Angeles street race held on $2M bail
- Obama plans trip to South Carolina, 48th state in office
- Pickup truck goes into frozen river; dead dog found inside
- New York City mayor marches in gay pre-St. Patrick's parade
- 3rd child dies after carbon monoxide leak in Ohio home
- High-speed drive lands Marine in jail; struck bike officer
- Rare Native American pendant found as crew digs Ohio trench
- 1 killed, 5 wounded in shooting at Detroit social hall
- House Speaker John Boehner: I like my job `most days'
- Coroner: Man in wife's Christmas Eve ax slaying killed self
- Greece protests planned Turkish air maneuvers in Aegean Sea
- Estonians vote in parliamentary election amid security fears
- Israeli military conducts 'surprise' drill in West Bank
- US officials called 'terrorists' mock Venezuela travel ban
- Russia detains Ukrainian parliament member over Odessa fire
- Popular Peru ex-minister charged in killing of journalist
- Italy resumes Navy exercise amid new tensions over Libya
- Elegant Vazquez replaces folksy Mujica as Uruguay president
- Party of Lesotho's prime minister ahead in election results
- Coalition balks at signing peace accord for northern Mali
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!