Making Sense of Snakes
Making Sense of SnakesWednesday, October 30 2013, 07:27 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Dunwoody hosting citizenship ceremony on Independence Day
- GA day care faces repairs after vehicle slams into building
- 2 Ga. men plead guilty in militia plot against US government
- Dispute over MLK Bible, Nobel prize headed for mediation
- Civil War trench to be preserved in Marietta development
- 4 rescued after car veers into DeKalb County river
- GA daycare facing repairs after vehicle slams into building
- Former Darien police officer indicted on theft charge
- Police confirm body found off Miami coast is missing woman
- Man sentenced in death of metro Atlanta cab driver
- Eds: Reorders photos. With AP Photos.
- Doctor: Suspect in stabbing better off in juvenile court
- Police: Malnourished, abused 5-year-old Michigan girl dies
- Teacher to face trial on charges he ID'd pupil in sex case
- NYC judge hears arguments on the rights of 2 chimpanzees
- Ex-Madoff Trader sentenced to 10 months home confinement
- Latest on Wal-Mart shooting: Father of injured woman shocked
- The Latest on IS: Detainees killed at theater in Syria ruins
- Baby in respiratory distress found at Atlantic City casino
- Baby found at Atlantic City casino
- Germany wants UK in EU, but warns of limits on concessions
- Floods in northwest Romania leave 1 dead, dozens evacuated
- North Korean couple taken by Libyan Islamic State stronghold
- Holocaust meeting calls on nations to do more for survivors
- Outfits on wheels: In Zimbabwe, cars are used clothing shops
- Bomb blast kills senior police officer in Egypt's Sinai
- Moldova police find Molotov cocktails, detonators, masks
- Int'l court case against Ivory Coast ex-1st lady admissible
- Burundi urges citizens to donate money to pay for elections
- Falling museum visitor grabs at, smashes ancient Greek vase
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now for Educator Of The Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!