Nation's Top Speller Crowned
Nation's Top Speller CrownedSunday, August 4 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Study: Ga. teachers, state workers pay more for health care
- Police investigating Norcross home invasion; 1 man shot
- Kennesaw man dies of injuries from fight
- Officials warn of firecrackers' impact on veterans with PTSD
- 3 sentenced in metro Atlanta tax fraud scheme
- Billy Dilworth --veteran Georgia, SC journalist -- dies at 80
- 2-year-old girl drowns in south Georgia river
- Atlanta DUI suspect jumps 30 feet from overpass
- Fleeing suspect runs to law enforcement training center
- Flash flood advisories issued in north Georgia
- America celebrates July 4 with parades, hot dogs, cold beer
- Girl killed after being struck by jumping sturgeon in boat
- Magnitude 4.2 earthquake hits Oregon, no damage reported
- Excommunicated founder of Mormon women's group steps down
- Matt Stonie tops Joey Chestnut in hot dog eating contest
- Removal of animals from Alabama shelter continues
- A 2nd monument to Confederacy defaced in Va.'s capital city
- Bald eagles soaring by the hundreds along James River
- Team Africa wins Peachtree Cup at AJC Peachtree Road Race
- Florida woman arrested for throwing kittens out car window
- Draft of sanctions relief at Iran nuclear talks in hand, awaiting senior officials' sign-off
- Bombings kill 15 people in and around Baghdad
- Neo-Nazis rally in London, outnumbered by rivals
- Syrian elite forces and Hezbollah fighters besiege mountain resort near Lebanon border
- Spanish police arrest man suspected of recruiting jihadis
- Russia's Putin sends July 4 greetings to Obama
- Hundreds march in Istanbul in support of Uighurs
- Report: Serbs ask Russia to veto UN resolution on Srebrenica
- Official: 10 civilians killed in 3 car bombs in Libya
- Benedict XVI is honored for keen devotion to church music
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!