Touch-A-Truck, Sept. 7
Children have a fascination for and enjoy exploring large motorized vehicles. At Touch‐A‐Truck, they will have the opportunity to observe up close and have hands on interaction with a variety of trucks, service rigs and other motorized vehicles. Fun activities provided by child serving agencies and organizations assure that children and parents will enjoy the day.
Saturday, September 7th
10:00a.m – 1:00 p.m.
Maintenance Field Parking Lot Adjacent to the C.B. Robinson Bridge
For more information: 423-842‐6748
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Woman, 3 children found dead in suburban Atlanta apartment
- Metro Atlanta areas picked for high speed Google Internet
- Tyson Foods planning $110 million expansion of Ga. plant
- 3 ex-Ga. court reporters sentenced on racketeering charges
- Train derails, chemical spills in Allendale County
- Obama floats offering first-ever drilling lease in Atlantic
- Norfolk Southern to close Roanoke building, move 500 jobs
- Ga. man who killed a fellow prisoner to be executed Tuesday
- Father charged with capital murder in death of his daughter
- Stars of Bigfoot show search for Savannah-area Sasquatches
- Partial store roof collapse in Philadelphia injures 3
- Senators to hold confirmation hearing for defense secretary
- White House drops plan to scale back college savings plans
- 2 ask pope to investigate their diocese sex abuse complaints
- Judge to rule on venue for Caesars bankruptcy case
- Grounds laid out for death penalty in trooper ambush case
- Former NFLers appeal dismissal of lawsuit over painkillers
- The latest on the Northeast snowstorm
- Rhode Island school announces snow day to 'Let It Go' tune
- Reaction from both sides as Obama floats idea of drilling leases in Atlantic
- Somali prime minister appoints new Cabinet
- British born Israeli journalist David Landau dead at 67
- Venezuelan officials reject allegation of drug trafficking
- Official: No specific discussions of human rights cases with Saudi king
- Colombia calls on Venezuela to release jailed opponent
- Michelle Obama navigates limits on women in Saudi Arabia
- Iran says it sent warning to Israel via US officials
- Donors pledge record $7.5B for global vaccines program
- Somalia suicide bomber had lived in Switzerland
- Spain: 10 priests indicted in abuse case of interest to pope
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!