Thursday: Cloudy and quite cool. Some light rain possible, even a brief wintry mix during the morning at higher elevations early. An afternoon high ... More...
Touch-A-Truck, Sept. 7
Children have a fascination for and enjoy exploring large motorized vehicles. At Touch‐A‐Truck, they will have the opportunity to observe up close and have hands on interaction with a variety of trucks, service rigs and other motorized vehicles. Fun activities provided by child serving agencies and organizations assure that children and parents will enjoy the day.
Saturday, September 7th
10:00a.m – 1:00 p.m.
Maintenance Field Parking Lot Adjacent to the C.B. Robinson Bridge
For more information: 423-842‐6748
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- SC company buys downtown Atlanta shopping center
- Toll lane price in metro Atlanta hits record $10
- Ex-salon owner sentenced after children molested
- Dominion to buy Carolina Gas Transmission for nearly $493M
- Inmate dies at Cherokee County detention center
- Business owners encouraged to renew licenses
- UGA to hold fall commencement ceremonies
- Georgia-based company issues cheese recall
- SC company looks to buy Atlanta shopping center
- FedEx truck crashes in Georgia, spills packages
- Man charged with killing wife stuffed in fridge
- Castro survived odd, often inept, US schemes
- Tucson police to stop some immigration checks
- Ax, machete, pill bottles found by rampage suspect
- Lawyer: Christie won't be sued in bridge scandal
- Bush makes surprise visit to Sept. 11 museum
- Man gets life sentence in Vermont teacher's death
- Defense: Release for mom who drove into ocean
- Obama on Hanukkah says small acts can make miracles
- Central Texas TV meteorologist shot; gunman sought
- Draft UN resolution targets Israeli occupation
- Death toll in clash in western Mexico rises to 11
- UN chief: US torture report must spur global action
- Pope played crucial role in US-Cuba rapprochement
- Congo, UN troops launch operation against rebels
- Cuba welcomes Castro's announcement of renewed US ties
- Belarus tightens control over online media
- Unicef needs more cash for Central African kids
- Kenya urged to respect human rights
- Israel suffers sharp rebuffs from Europe
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!