Touch-A-Truck, Sept. 7
Children have a fascination for and enjoy exploring large motorized vehicles. At Touch‐A‐Truck, they will have the opportunity to observe up close and have hands on interaction with a variety of trucks, service rigs and other motorized vehicles. Fun activities provided by child serving agencies and organizations assure that children and parents will enjoy the day.
Saturday, September 7th
10:00a.m – 1:00 p.m.
Maintenance Field Parking Lot Adjacent to the C.B. Robinson Bridge
For more information: 423-842‐6748
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Group rallies in Ga. to protest Missouri shooting
- GA teen found with bullets at school faces charges
- 4 accused of throwing rocks from Ga. overpass
- Heat advisory issued in middle, east Georgia
- Arrested US judge embarrassed, entering treatment
- Rapper Gucci Mane sentenced on federal gun charge
- Fiery crash shuts down westbound lanes of I-20
- Georgia Aquarium continues effort to import whales
- 6 Tuskegee students finally home from Liberia
- Rocks tossed from bridge strike vehicles on I-985
- Marijuana supplier named Pot Playboy gets 27 years
- McConnell, Grimes spar at Kentucky farm forum
- Teens deny threatening boy in school shooting plot
- CEO: Kidnappers threatened Foley's life last week
- FBI chief calls Islamic terror group 'savages'
- Father's claims he didn't kill driver get boost
- New details in Oregon beach killing
- AG Holder meeting with Michael Brown's parents
- Holder discusses police mistrust outside Ferguson
- Of 51 recent arrests in Ferguson, 1 is a resident
- Main subway line blacked out in Chile's capital
- Thai army ruler expected to become new premier
- Bahamas identifies victims of small plane crash
- Father of Norway's mass murderer asks: What if?
- French protesters urge end to Israeli airstrikes
- Iran's parliament dismisses moderate minister
- US names Hondurans to drug kingpin list
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) -- The World Health Organization says the death toll from the Ebola outbreak in West Africa is now at least 1,350 people.
- Afghanistan orders New York Times reporter to leave the country over his election story
- Tourists evacuated amid Iceland volcano concerns
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!