Touch-A-Truck, Sept. 7
Children have a fascination for and enjoy exploring large motorized vehicles. At Touch‐A‐Truck, they will have the opportunity to observe up close and have hands on interaction with a variety of trucks, service rigs and other motorized vehicles. Fun activities provided by child serving agencies and organizations assure that children and parents will enjoy the day.
Saturday, September 7th
10:00a.m – 1:00 p.m.
Maintenance Field Parking Lot Adjacent to the C.B. Robinson Bridge
For more information: 423-842‐6748
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- 2 Georgia men sentenced for robbing postal workers
- Senate sends bill detailing school takeover to governor
- Police chief: Shooting investigation to be reviewed by GBI
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss
- 3 arrested, charged in death of man who was decapitated
- Lockheed to pay $2M to settle allegations it overbilled govt
- Georgia House defeats bill preventing plastic bag bans
- Bill allowing third-party lending for solar panels to Deal
- Deal signs order requiring readiness for marijuana law
- Police: Hammer-wielding intruder shot dead inside Macon home
- Chinese drywall company pays $3.2 million to 7 homeowners
- Oregon's pink chicken mystery solved; owner explains
- Alaska police officers corral grazing miniature horses
- Rosewood massacre activist dies at 72
- Police officer wounded, suspect killed in Boston shootout
- Jury says Silicon Valley firm did not discriminate
- Nurse reunited with injured Afghan children she helped
- Police report claims misconduct in officer body camera case
- Girl, 4, sneaks out, hops bus in search of 3 a.m. slushie
- Ex-police officer indicted in Kansas City-area stun gun case
- Venezuela to present anti-US petition at summit with Obama
- Guatemala arrests gang suspect in journalist's killing
- Mexico sets 25 pct pollution cut by 2030 for climate talks
- Hezbollah leader slams Saudi intervention in Yemen
- Greek ferry reaches island port after stranded for 2 days
- Snowden meets Swedish lawmakers in Moscow
- AP Interview: Ukraine PM: Russia could spark new offensive
- Report: Cluster bomb wounds 6 boys in southern Lebanon
- UN draft resolution would not lift Libya arms embargo
- Northern Chile works to recover after floods kill 9
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!