TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Investigator: 28 forged docs in registration probe
- GA medical center giving free take-home drug tests
- Sale of Rogers' Rangers New York site is completed
- Searchers look for plane in southeast Ala
- Teen accused of bringing gun into school cafeteria
- Savannah considers heat rules for carriage horses
- Man convicted of 1998 killing dies in prison
- UGA to draft preservation plan for school property
- Man found dead in suspicious fire south of Atlanta
- UGA garden to host Shakespeare's plants lecture
- Couple face life in prison in Craigslist slaying
- Police trooper killed in ambush to be laid to rest
- Lawyers due in court in marathon bombing case
- Closing arguments set in Rowland trial
- Scientists monitoring Hawaii lava undertake risks
- APNewsBreak: Border Patrol to test body cameras
- Over 2,000 homes threatened in California fire
- Iran rules out cooperating with US in Iraq
- Over 1,600 homes threatened in California fire
- Journalists criticize White House for 'secrecy'
- International monitors endorse Fiji election
- India, China leaders to discuss trade, investment
- Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
- Japan, neighbors agree to moves to protect eels
- Australian leader warns of planned attack
- US official: Venezuela fighting drug trafficking
- Japan trade deficit falls to $8.8B as imports ebb
- Arrests made in Australian counterterrorism raids
- Israeli rising star quits politics
- Ukraine's president addresses Canadian Parliament
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!