TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at email@example.com or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Ala. authorities say Ga. man dies beneath overturned trailer
- Tybee Island council, mayor may get 1st pay raise in years
- Court hearing set in crash that killed Savannah jazz bassist
- Electrical short in van blamed for fire at Albany body shop
- Man dead, woman critically injured in shootings near Atlanta
- Georgia to execute only woman on state's death row
- Residents of senior center displaced after water main break
- Peach State gears up for a rare big week for men's hoops
- Man struck and killed by vehicle in suburban Atlanta
- Man killed, second man hurt in Waynesboro shooting, stabbing
- High court rejects California dispute over disclosing donors
- AP Sources: Democratic Sen. Mikulski to announce retirement
- Aaron Hernandez trial gets delayed start because of snow
- Report: Brooklyn Bridge repairs $100 million over budget
- Bill Gates repeats at top of Forbes' list of billionaires
- McCain calls Obama's foreign policy 'delusional'
- Jury selection resuming in Alabama girl's running death
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Covert 'body sculptor' says clients chose her over surgeons
- Georgia to execute only woman on the state's death row
- Pakistan police arrest parents refusing kids' polio vaccine
- British police charge 10 people in child sex exploitation
- 'Jihadi John' born into 'stateless' family in Kuwait
- US ambassador's Cyprus-Russia tweet upsets Cypriot president
- Libyan parliament names Hifter top army commander
- South Africa: Wildfire destroys 5 homes in Cape Town
- Kerry warns against revealing details of Iran nuke talks
- China lists 14 generals snared in anti-corruption campaign
- Israel says it foiled Gaza smuggling ring helping Hamas
- Ukraine's leader urges peacekeeping mission for the east
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!