Saturday Night: Cloudy with an overnight low in the low 40s.
Sunday: Cloudy with rain ... More...
TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at email@example.com or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Mourners gather to remember ex-Gov. Sanders
- Body of missing Georgia man found in NC
- Accounting oversight triggers Ga. hospital layoffs
- Georgia State to create media production center
- Interim presidents named at 2 GA universities
- UGA looks to boost research funds
- Bus hits plane at Atlanta airport; no one hurt
- Savannah police get help against surge in violence
- Atlanta VA names new assistant director
- Jury convicts man in death of Statesboro preacher
- UMaine fans fail to set world record for flannel
- Cops: Dad errantly shoots, kills son while hunting
- City's 'ugly' Christmas tree prompts public outcry
- Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airport
- Bighorn sheep escapes from LA Zoo, struck by car
- Civic group: No Ferguson grand jury decision yet
- Hawaii airline tells pilots to return $4,000 bonus
- Storms raise hope in California drought
- Ferguson announcement does not appear imminent
- Woman who was raped, burned dies in Kansas
- Poland's ruling party wins local elections
- Morocco to celebrate birth of its royal twins
- Russian tourist arrested for vandalizing Colosseum
- Hitler watercolor sold for $162,000 at auction
- Kerry says gaps remain in talks about Iran's nukes
- Fog forces 5 US choppers to land in Polish field
- More than 20 hurt as earthquake shakes central Japan
- Source: NKorean escapes kidnap attempt in Paris
- Albania opens secret bunker built by communists
- Geneva hospital: Cuban doctor with Ebola stable
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!