Tonight: Cloudy with showers & some thunderstorms late. An overnight low in the upper 50s to near 60. A south wind at 10-15mph.
Friday: Showers and some thunderstorms during the morning, then breezy and drier by midday and the afternoon. ... More...
TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at email@example.com or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Police: Man charged after killing break-in suspect
- Bond denied for woman charged in NC kidnapping
- 15 people charged in tax fraud ring
- Macon child care center ordered to close
- Deal signs bill restricting some abortion coverage
- Gov. Deal signs 'medical amnesty' bill
- Ga. governor approves referendum on dorm taxes
- Fire destroys home of former state lawmaker
- Parents of infant found dead held on drug charges
- Miss. girl, 2, found unharmed in south Georgia
- Tornado shelters face dilemma with pet lovers
- Ex-suspect in boy's disappearance stays in prison
- 11 kids, driver hurt in Calif. school bus crash
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
- Rabbit heads left in 2 sisters' mailboxes
- Police say teens killed Amish family's pet donkey
- Study says statins may lead some patients to pig out
- Attorneys give arguments in Coast Guard killings
- Criminal probe into NYC heiress' life is over
- New Jersey forest fire burns half a square mile
- Britain's young royal family end Australian tour
- APNewsBreak: Ecuador expels US military group
- Protesters occupy remote oilfield in Peru
- Seabed search for missing Malaysian jet to widen
- South Korea ferry disaster may cloud Obama visit
- Residents of conflictive Rio slum stage protest
- Mexico Senate: civilian courts for soldiers
- UN Yemen envoy says rebel group agrees to talks
- US threatens to pull aid to Haiti over late vote
- Explosion targets journalist's car in Cameroon
The Good Life
Celebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Don Welch to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekEach week WTVC will profile a teacher in Southeast Tennessee and acknowledge their part in the advancement of the education of their students and the contributions to their profession.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!