TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Billy Dilworth --veteran Georgia, SC journalist -- dies at 80
- 2-year-old girl drowns in south Georgia river
- Atlanta DUI suspect jumps 30 feet from overpass
- Fleeing suspect runs to law enforcement training center
- Flash flood advisories issued in north Georgia
- Event set to honor Declaration of Independence signers
- Security heightened for Fourth of July events, travel
- Flash flood warnings issued in north Georgia
- Feds to retain oversight of Ga. behavioral health system
- Zoo Atlanta acquires bald eagle from Auburn Raptor Center
- Some troops overseas are getting pizzas as a holiday treat
- 66 riders safely evacuated after 400-foot Ferris wheel stops
- America ushers in July 4
- AP-AM Prep-Scores and Skeds
- America welcomes July 4 with hot dogs, cool music, cold beer
- America ushers in July 4 with hot dogs, hot music, cool beer
- Medical helicopter crashes in Frisco; 3 escape
- 400-foot Ferris wheel stops: All 66 riders safely taken off
- Another 1700s Massachusetts home hit by vehicle
- Authorities: Ferris wheel in Orlando stops, stranding riders
- Mosque bombing kills 15 al-Qaida fighters in Syria
- Egypt's president visits troops in embattled north Sinai
- Murder complaints filed over capsized Philippine ferry
- Taiwan stands up to China with World War II military parade
- Vietnam Communist Party chief to make first US visit
- UN says children being killed in Burundi's violence
- Mexico set to free founder of Michoacan vigilante movement
- El Salvador's 677 murders in June most since civil war
- France to assist Cameroon as it fights against Boko Haram
- Stolen border crossing cards recovered in Mexico
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!