Tonight: A partly cloudy, then fair sky with an overnight low in the low 60s.
Wednesday: ... More...
TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- All Ga. counties now deemed ready for Hollywood
- Utility, solar industry to debate price of energy
- Wilson, Woods draw contrasts at education forum
- Atlanta airport closing runway for maintenance
- Pair identified in metro Atlanta murder-suicide
- Deal, Carter duel over education at Atlanta forum
- Ebola patient in Omaha continues improving
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault
- Ex-teacher indicted in molestation case
- 2 arrested in fatal shooting over game system
- NY boat crash: Criminal case ends, lawsuits await
- NYer to be sentenced in fatal girlfriend stabbing
- Mom charged in son's 1991 murder is due in court
- Trump Plaza: 4th Atlantic City casino shutdown
- Street gangs tone down use of colors, tattoos
- Profile of gunman who ambushed troopers released
- DOJ extremism fight could take cue from Minnesota
- US to assign 3,000 from US military to fight Ebola
- Trio of California wildfires destroy or damage scores of homes; thousands evacuated
- Lava enters vacant lots in Big Island subdivision
- Suicide attack kills 3 NATO troops
- Syria aircraft crashes in city held by IS group
- Russia's ruble drops to historic low
- Dirty water raising health risk in flooded Kashmir
- Militants attack Pakistani post near Afghan border
- Turkey could accept Muslim Brotherhood leaders
- Pakistan warplanes kill 20 militants in northwest
- Afghanistan: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Typhoon hits southern China, heads to Vietnam
- Philippines' Mayon volcano showing signs of unrest
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!