TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at email@example.com or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Rape charge dismissed against Ga pastor
- Boone Newspapers affiliates acquire 2 Georgia newspapers
- Hearse with Bobbi Kristina Brown's body arrives at cemetery
- Former President Jimmy Carter undergoes liver operation
- Whistle-blower lawsuit settled in Navy kickbacks case
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to mother
- Police make arrest in killing of man in Hyatt Place hotel
- Woman dies after being found unresponsive in Lake Lanier
- 'Preacher Pimp' painting prompts protests in Middle Georgia
- Driver killed when car plunges from bridge in east Georgia
- Report: 2 dead, 22 hurt in New Hampshire tent collapse
- Alligator attacks worker at Forever Florida attraction
- Man faces federal charges in 2012 Molotov cocktail attack
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
- GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration, other issues at New Hampshire forum
- Worker dies after bee attack at California construction site
- Libyan accused in Benghazi attacks seeks dismissal of case
- VA to review status of Marines affected by tainted water
- Florida: Amber Alert canceled in boy's disappearance
- The Latest: Authorities looking at retaliation as a motive
- 9 swept away by flash flood in China; 8 bodies recovered
- US, Philippines to raise territorial row in Malaysia meet
- Kerry talks trade in Singapore before regional security meet
- Hunters in Africa say they have a role in conservation
- Whale appears alongside yachts in luxury Argentine area
- Ethiopia jails 18 Muslims over alleged terror
- Lukoil managers charged for money $1.95 bln laundering
- Venezuela prevents opposition leader from running
- Burundi rights activist shot and wounded in the capital
- 2 Israelis hurt in Jerusalem fire bomb attack
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!