Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
Cleveland High School
Broadcasting students recently organized and produced their second
annual, school-wide, lip dub video project. A lip dub is a continuously
shot music video which contains no editing. The video entitled, "We Go
Pop 2012," includes a mix of three songs.
All Juniors and
Seniors, including athletic teams and fine arts organizations,
participated in the production. Cleveland High School Principal Autumn
O'Bryan and Director of Cleveland City Schools Dr. Martin Ringstaff also
made special appearances in the video.
director, CHS Senior Sara Anne Ownbey, stated, "This year was a bigger
challenge with the addition of the student body; however, our school
spirit made this year's lip dub amazing."
Cleveland High School’s
broadcasting instructor Jon Souders also remarked, "I presented the
idea to my class, and they ran with it. From the choreography to
directing the actual video, it was all student led and created. I am
very pleased with the final product and the positive community response
has been tremendous."
Last year's video received over 40,000 views from YouTube and SchoolTube.
To view the 2012 CHS Lip Dub, use the following links:
High School is a public school located in Cleveland, Tennessee, with an
approximate enrollment of 1,250 students in the ninth through twelfth
grades.Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Catholic diocese unveils new headquarters in Savannah
- Lucky Money jackpot rises to $1 million
- NC court: Is 800K tobacco growers too many to split $340M?
- No one picks all 5 winning numbers in Fantasy 5 game
- Ava's Law expected to be signed by Gov. Nathan Deal soon
- Atlanta Steeplechase marks 50th year
- Atlanta police investigate fatal shooting
- 1 person killed, others hurt in crash at Ga courthouse
- Scarlett O'Hara outfit could fetch $100,000 at auction
- Georgia school district hopes to implement free meal program
- Police: Officers kill man who charged at them near St. Louis
- Massachusetts Statehouse offering access to JFK statue
- Police: Man shot, killed by Chicago officer
- Obama's Earth Day trek to Fla. to highlight climate change
- Police: Armed, barricaded person shot and killed by officer
- Attorneys seek dismissal of charges in Islamic State case
- Hawaii telescope builders again extend construction timeout
- Judge OKs bail for 2 accused of supporting Islamic State
- Gas-line blast closes major highway, injures at least 11
- 2 convicted of desecrating Illinois cemetery get prison time
- 'Just Got Paid' signer found dead in Jamaica
- UN: Assailants attack convoy, kill 2, wound 1 in north Mali
- Turin Shroud goes back on display for faithful and curious
- Nepal marks anniversary of deadliest Everest avalanche
- Iraqi official: Ground forces enter Iraq's biggest refinery
- French replica of revolutionary frigate sets sail for Boston
- Rouhani says Saudis will harvest hatred in Yemen
- Indian troops fire at Kashmir protesters; teenager killed
- Colombia's president wants rebels to set deadline for peace
- Iran urges UN to try to end Saudi-led bombing in Yemen
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!