Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
Cleveland High School
Broadcasting students recently organized and produced their second
annual, school-wide, lip dub video project. A lip dub is a continuously
shot music video which contains no editing. The video entitled, "We Go
Pop 2012," includes a mix of three songs.
All Juniors and
Seniors, including athletic teams and fine arts organizations,
participated in the production. Cleveland High School Principal Autumn
O'Bryan and Director of Cleveland City Schools Dr. Martin Ringstaff also
made special appearances in the video.
director, CHS Senior Sara Anne Ownbey, stated, "This year was a bigger
challenge with the addition of the student body; however, our school
spirit made this year's lip dub amazing."
Cleveland High School’s
broadcasting instructor Jon Souders also remarked, "I presented the
idea to my class, and they ran with it. From the choreography to
directing the actual video, it was all student led and created. I am
very pleased with the final product and the positive community response
has been tremendous."
Last year's video received over 40,000 views from YouTube and SchoolTube.
To view the 2012 CHS Lip Dub, use the following links:
High School is a public school located in Cleveland, Tennessee, with an
approximate enrollment of 1,250 students in the ninth through twelfth
grades.Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Person of interest in Macon woman's death found dead
- Man diagnosed with Lassa fever dies in US after Liberia trip
- Correction: Unattended Child Campaign story
- 1 person dead in collision with fire department vehicle
- Police arrest man after car involved in 2 police chases
- 2 arrested in Savannah after car broadsides police car
- Georgia post to give Vietnam vets homecoming they never had
- 2 Fantasy 5 players each win $93,551.64 jackpot
- East Point police investigate shooting of security guard
- Man found in Chattahoochee may have fallen from boat
- Egypt allows Gazans to return home through border crossing
- NFL player Ray McDonald posts bail after California arrest
- Horses return to Mackinac Island in rite of spring
- 3 burglars share tips of trade in crime prevention video
- Bones in SF Bay Area found to be student missing since 1982
- Reported tornado leaves 1 dead, 4 hurt in Texas
- The Latest: Reported tornado leaves 1 dead, 4 hurt in Texas
- Roller coaster fan notches 5,000th ride on historic coaster
- Rough surf off Florida creates dangerous swimming conditions, complicates rescues
- The Latest: Search suspended in flood-ravaged Texas county
- More migrants reach Greece, approaching 1,200 in 2 days
- Report: Israeli leader offers talks over settlement blocs
- Iran begins trial of detained Washington Post reporter
- Report: Iran summons Saudi envoy over Yemen strike
- Australia to pass law to strip citizenship for terror crimes
- China downplays South China Sea island development
- Galapagos Island volcano erupts first time in 33 years
- Taiwan proposes plan to ease South China Sea tensions
- Australia rejects Vietnamese refugee claims in 40 minutes
- Brazil prison riot leaves 8 dead, officials say
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now for Educator Of The Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!