Friday Night: A clear sky with an overnight low near 30. 20s away from the city.
Saturday: Partly sunny and warmer with an afternoon high in the mid/upper 50s. A south wind at 10-15mph.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy and not ... More...
Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
Cleveland High School
Broadcasting students recently organized and produced their second
annual, school-wide, lip dub video project. A lip dub is a continuously
shot music video which contains no editing. The video entitled, "We Go
Pop 2012," includes a mix of three songs.
All Juniors and
Seniors, including athletic teams and fine arts organizations,
participated in the production. Cleveland High School Principal Autumn
O'Bryan and Director of Cleveland City Schools Dr. Martin Ringstaff also
made special appearances in the video.
director, CHS Senior Sara Anne Ownbey, stated, "This year was a bigger
challenge with the addition of the student body; however, our school
spirit made this year's lip dub amazing."
Cleveland High School’s
broadcasting instructor Jon Souders also remarked, "I presented the
idea to my class, and they ran with it. From the choreography to
directing the actual video, it was all student led and created. I am
very pleased with the final product and the positive community response
has been tremendous."
Last year's video received over 40,000 views from YouTube and SchoolTube.
To view the 2012 CHS Lip Dub, use the following links:
High School is a public school located in Cleveland, Tennessee, with an
approximate enrollment of 1,250 students in the ninth through twelfth
grades.Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Tennessee death row inmate dies in prison
- Georgia's Redcoat Band plans James Brown tribute
- Deputy released from hospital after gunshot wound
- Alabama man dies on flight from Atlanta to Seattle
- Black Friday shoppers: Thanksgiving not for sales
- Deputies hurt while breaking up fight in east Ga.
- Grady no longer accepting major insurer
- More than a dozen horses die in Woodstock fire
- George Takei to narrate Atlanta Symphony concerts
- Police fear gunman may be targeting homeless
- AP-AM Prep-Scores and Skeds
- A glance at national protests, cleanup in Ferguson
- Gov. Nixon to call special session over funding
- When pigs fly? Not on this US Airways plane
- NY dinner puts wealthy and homeless at same tables
- Federal panel to hear ex-Detroit mayor's appeal
- Officials suspect poisoning in Oregon crow die-off
- Police: Man held after choking neighbor's loud dog
- Son arrested after woman run over, killed in Maine
- Vegas scooter rider dead in crash on Thanksgiving
- Prominent rights lawyer released in China
- UAE official visits Qatar in sign of mended ties
- Bahrain voters cast ballots in runoff election
- Taiwan local elections test pro-China ruling party
- Death toll in Venezuelan prison overdose up to 35
- Officials: Israel's Eisenkot named military chief
- Argentina: scandal widens over Swiss bank accounts
- Yemen's Shiite, Sunni rivals hold rare meeting
- Bomb blast hits mosque in northern Nigeria city
- Russian Navy successfully tests new missile
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!