Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
Cleveland High School
Broadcasting students recently organized and produced their second
annual, school-wide, lip dub video project. A lip dub is a continuously
shot music video which contains no editing. The video entitled, "We Go
Pop 2012," includes a mix of three songs.
All Juniors and
Seniors, including athletic teams and fine arts organizations,
participated in the production. Cleveland High School Principal Autumn
O'Bryan and Director of Cleveland City Schools Dr. Martin Ringstaff also
made special appearances in the video.
director, CHS Senior Sara Anne Ownbey, stated, "This year was a bigger
challenge with the addition of the student body; however, our school
spirit made this year's lip dub amazing."
Cleveland High School’s
broadcasting instructor Jon Souders also remarked, "I presented the
idea to my class, and they ran with it. From the choreography to
directing the actual video, it was all student led and created. I am
very pleased with the final product and the positive community response
has been tremendous."
Last year's video received over 40,000 views from YouTube and SchoolTube.
To view the 2012 CHS Lip Dub, use the following links:
High School is a public school located in Cleveland, Tennessee, with an
approximate enrollment of 1,250 students in the ninth through twelfth
grades.Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Authorities say man's body found after fire at Canton home
- Ludacris kicks off 10th annual LudaDay with celebrities
- Atlanta Ballet's artistic director ending tenure at company
- 2 Georgia men charged in North Dakota in bad checks scam
- 4 men arrested in meth bust at apartment
- Mental health counselor, workers indicted in Medicaid fraud
- New project at Atlanta museum focuses on LGBT civil rights
- Police seek emails from DeKalb CEO in fraud investigation
- Medical examiner: Man shot himself in police confrontation
- Atlanta sale features items seized by feds from bridal shop
- AM Prep-Kickers
- Trial continues in Alabama officer's excessive force case
- The Latest: French PM says European mobilization 'urgent'
- The Latest: Czech police to stop putting numbers on migrants
- The Latest: Greece rescues 751 at sea in latest 24 hours
- Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepotism charges
- Trial continues in Alabama officer's excessive force trial
- The Latest: Police say lie prompts Illinois police response
- On Arctic voyage, Obama banks on power of his celebrity
- Iran deal will survive in Congress despite GOP opposition
- City hall in Ukraine's Kiev cancels school amid heat wave
- Australian leader causes offense by comparing IS with Nazis
- Bangladesh court indicts owners in deadly 2012 factory fire
- Rival factions hold new talks in Geneva over Libya's future
- Boat crammed with migrants capsizes off Malaysia, 14 dead
- Uganda: 12 soldiers killed in Somalia attack
- Spanish PM says elections will be in December
- Guatemalan President Otto Perez Molina resigns in face of fraud scandal
- The Latest: Easing of Greece fears helping eurozone economy
- Afghanistan hosts regional economic forum
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!